Sunday, July 26, 2015

Movies I want to see: Suicide Squad

Movie Trailer




IMDB page



Geek Girl Movie Talk
It is no lie that I am a girl that prefers Marvel over DC. I will never deny it. But there is one exception. One exception to this rule, the one exception that is overruling every Marvel hero there is.
And that is Batman. It is not persee Batman  that I love most. I love his villains very much as well. Sometimes even more so that I do the Batman. I just love the insane level of evil they have. With the emphasis on Insane.  So when They announced this movie I was over the moon. They trailer show so much promise without spoiling to much (which I find trailer as of late really do too much)
The feel of movie, the level of pure insanity and evil. I can't wait for this movie to hits the theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment