Friday, July 24, 2015

Movies I want to see: Inside out

Movie Trailer




IMDB page



Geek Girl Movie Talk

Disney!!!!!! Need I say more?
I don't think so. I have been looking forward to seeing this movie from the moment I saw the trailer months ago.
It is so genius how the makers of this movie are giving your emotions and your brain a whole new look. And I am dying to find out more about this whole new world Disney Pixar has created.
I have to admit I am not such a big fan the Pixar movies that I am of the classics / Walt Disney pictures movies.
I hope this one won't become a huge disappointment. But I have to admit that the trailer is trying to tell me that is won't turn out to be a disappointment. I hope I can go to the theater to see it soon. Fingers crossed for that one.
I'll update you on my findings of this movie as soon as I watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment