Saturday, July 25, 2015

Madame Tussauds

Geek Girl Talk
Madame Tussauds.
Never before in my 30 ear old life have I visited a Madame Tussauds museum. I have passed the ones in London en Amsterdam so many times. But never have I went inside.
That was....until last Wednesday.
A very close friend of mine and myself had received a discount voucher from another close friend for out birthday's.
And we decided to cash that voucher in at Madame Tussaud's because it was the one thing that was easy to reach for us both as we both do not have out drivers licence. And it was something we both never really visited before.
So armed with my SLR camera we went inside after having to wait 20 minutes outside in the sun. (ouch for me skin that was XD)
Ofcourse we made a whole lot of pictures with the wax celebrities. But one thing we did not do, was take normal "Say cheeese"pictures.
No, me and my friend kind of have the same level of happy crazy. And that kind of shows through in our pictures.
(for the people wondering, I'm the geek with the glasses ;) )

Pictures



























No comments:

Post a Comment