Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Movies I want to see: Deadpool

Movie Trailer




IMDB page





Geek Girl Movie Talk
OOOOOOOHHHH MYYYYYYY GAAAAAWWWDDDDDD.
I so wanna see this movie.
For one... it's marvel. (need I say more?) 
Second.... I always have been a huge "secretive" Ryan Reynolds fan. (yep, you just got a huge confession there!!!!!)
Third of all It's effing deadpool!!!!! (I repeat, need I say more?)
I can not wait. Action packed with a buttload of humor with as big swirl awesomeness and you have got my attention. Or atleast... that is what the trailer is telling me.
The only downside that I can see, is that I have to wait so incredibly long to be able to go and see it.
2016, holy crappers. It surely will be a though long wait.
But I am seeing it with a positive note, it must really be worth the wait, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment