Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Geek Girl Piccu's: Angel

Picture



Geek Girl Talk
Sometimes the life of a geek does not all evolve around books, movies, BJD's,  comics, games and all those kinds of things. Sometimes it's all about he living things like for example Pets.
My pets mean the world to me. They are part of my family just as much as my parents, my male and my best friends are. They are special to me and I love them very much.
I am a huge fan of Bunnies. I currently have three adorable rabbits.
This pretty is my bunny girl Angel, who we lovingly call Gelly.
She is a spunky little girl. She is very territorial over her cage, because she is as good as blind in one eye and we are not sure the other one is working properly as well. She can see, but not very well.
But we respect her and we handle her carefully so she never gets frightened when we enter her cage.
Though she may seem a real Devil inside of her cage with her growling and attacking if you do not know how to approach her.When you get her out of her cage and onto your lap you have the sweetest little cuddler you can imagine.

1 comment: